Friday, July 29, 2011

hooked on hook pillows

Today, we're back with our regularly scheduled programming of pillow talk. There's just soooo many out there to choose from, it's easy to get overwhelmed (as I usually do). But hopefully all this pillow talk will persuade me to actually push that buy button on one or more of these sometime soon.

I never was an impulse shopper. which happens to be a good thing, right?

It wasn't until a year or two ago that I even realized that these sweet pillows existed.

texture? check!
color? check!
whimsy? double check!
affordable? well, depends on who's asking (but hey, 3 out of 4 ain't bad!)

I love accessories that bring a touch of the unexpected to a space, don't you? So dear reader, may I present you with an array of juicy pillows that will jazz up any 'ol seating surface:

Not into the nautical thing? There's a variety of others to choose from too! 
How about some cute dogs?
I'm partial to this one since my mom & dad have a black lab & my brother had a yellow. Together, they parented my chocolate lab. They were rather crotchety at each other, but I like to believe they still loved each other like an old married couple. Sadly, Rody (the yellow lab dad) had to be put down this spring. Might have to get this pillow for my parents as a sweet memento...$79
I've also found birds, insects, flowers, numbers, etc... I never thought the selection was so good, but now it's going to be hard to choose a favorite. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been too busy partying to read your blog! SORRY! I like the beachy ones for Linbry Lane (if it ever comes to fruition!) Not a dog fan, so dogs are not my favorite. I'm really into birds, so now I need to find some of those. What's the topic this week?

Post a Comment