Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken!

It's no secret that I love Pinterest. Since the inception of Pinterest, I think I now watch only 1 tv show a week (Downton Abbey of course!). All my previous tv time is now given over to Pinterest! I could stare at all those lovely images all day.

I'm officially addicted.

However, I am also easily overwhelmed. I pin and pin and pin and pin to my little heart's content.It's my goal this year to actually do or try some of the things I've pinned. That goes for crafts, diy stuff, and also recipes. So here's one I tried last night:



Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken. This was so stinkin' good, I can't even describe it! There's several recipes out there, but I found this one via Life as a Lofthouse . Holly's recipe was simple (if not a little messy) and totally delicious. Be sure to click over to her blog for the recipe.

Surprisingly, we had a small bowl of it leftover. So for lunch today Zach asked if he could have some. After finishing his plate - he looked over and declared, "THIS CHICKEN IS BRILLIANT!"

I never knew this guy had a British Gentleman living inside him!



























Discover more yummy recipes on my Pinterest board here.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I must have been too busy looking at pinterest, sewing, or caring for my sick kiddo. Sorry it took me two days to read it. Now, maybe you know how I feel when I come here and there is nothing! :)Hope to read something new here tomorrow! :)

Post a Comment